02/01/2019

Máthēma Of Depression (WiP)

NUMBER THEORY

prime numbers
can be divided
only by themselves
and one
it always seemed
like a good
starting point

2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13… 

I always liked
the idea of 2
being the only
prime that was even
but there was
never anything even
about me
and always
plenty of odd

{ 2k+1:k ∈ Z }

LOGIC

they used to
teach us
that there are 
only two values:
and that things can be
either true
or false
(and there is nothing
in between)

x = 1 ⊕ x = 0

it never felt
like a good time
to start telling
the truth
so I just started
to stay silent
more and more

x = 0

MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS

my mind got broken
so many times
pieces went
missing
and I knew
it will never be
whole again

x = [0,1)

SET THEORY

sometimes 
I’ve been
too little:
too little of
a golden middle
or too little
to be
someone else’s
future
(soon I’ve became
too little
to be a
future
for myself)

x ∈ Ø

LOGIC 2

alternatively
I could’ve been
too much:
it was like a
swear word
- by that time
I’ve already been
too much sad
for far too much time
so surely
too much can’t be
anything good
thus - surely -
I can’t be
any good

QED

No comments:

Post a Comment